Monday, April 9, 2007

Eve........Is she just the cutest~ Of course


This is my first baby.What a beautiful sight!
Eve is the visual artist of this crew. She is a super mom and a fantastic daughter. We grew up together and learned about life together.
Eve is smart and very determined........... to do whatever she wants to do..............AND in her own time......not mom's. Ha!
Eve is actually Evie and from here on shall be called that in my blog(s).
Eve is a world traveler and a very funny gal. I continue to be in awe of the things that she is able to accomplish as a single working mom. I hate for a day to pass without talking to her , at least, over the phone. She makes me worry. She makes me cry, but most of all she makes me feel loved and appreciated. What a great daughter. I love you , Evie!!!!

Neat picture , huh? Can you tell , they were all having such a great time with the "mom". (me).
I KNEW THEY WOULD LOVE THIS WATER PARK..........oh well. It took 2 hours to pack all the towels, drinks , swimsuits, snacks, flip-flops, sunscreen and various other needed items. It took 20 minutes to go down the slide, walk up the ramp , slide down, walk up the ramp, slide down , walk up the ramp......well .........you get the picture. Literally. You've gotta love 'em.




Evie used her brothers in
her senior ART SHOW.
The professors wasted NO time in expressing
their compliments about
Evie's artistic talent.
Aren't these pictures fantastic and very much like their "models"?
Very handsome guys !


If you are reading this, don't forget to support a team for the Relay For Life Cancer Walk! Need to sponsor someone? Futral Road Staff has a team!
I am becoming addicted to this blogging.........JENNIFER.........I can't believe you got me started on this!

1 comment:

Jennifer Key said...

I am so glad someone else is "blog obsessed" like me. I enjoy reading your stuff and Evie is such the artist!!!

Now I have someone to comment so I now have "something to live for." I enjoy reading yours and Marty's friendly banter via my blog. Does he know about yours? I won't let hte cat out but he'd love it. I'll bet secretly, he has a blog out there somewhere.