Look at all that hair!Zack , you need a haircut.........

Because of the different types of music he likes to play, he has chosen to have three different types of bass guitars......They do look good , don't they?
Now he is 16 and he has decided to have a more "mature" look. He claims he looks more serious about sports with this new haircut. I can tell you , this mom likes it bunches!
I know that this is really not a big deal (the hair). There are so many worse things he could be into and doing. What a great kid this is! He doesn't apply himself to academics, just gets by, but..............he does get by.....go figure!
Zack is strong minded, smart and handsome. He is picky and argumentative. He loves and worships God and never forgets to remind me that I should be a role model......harumph.....
Zack LOVES football and girls.........he is a bit too shy to let them know, though. His number is actually 58 and not 62. This is from practice pics. Zack is the greatest 16 year old I know!

I LOVE YOU, ZACK!
No comments:
Post a Comment