Thursday, March 29, 2007

My youngest.....



You should hear this kids play this Les Paul! He is amazing!







NICK! Nick is the youngest and is now , the 13 year old! He is demanding and strongwilled! He is bright and funny. He LOVES football !
Here is Nick as the center and about to snap the ball


VERY COOL, huh
This is my youngest............... I LOVE YOU , NICK!

Earlier post:



Yes, boredom has hit the Bozeman home. As I pushed my children out the door to try and get the house almost presentable, I looked outside to see Nick banging and building . It seemed as if he had found something to keep him busy. I looked out again and found that the skateboards were put together under my container (that used to house the off-season clothes) and Nick was paddling down the street with a hockey stick and as he was rolling through the neighborhood, he was yelling, "Free the children from boredom! Join me and let's make our parental units pay!" What can I say? At least he had his helmet on...............


As I looked again later , he had delegated some of the work to some of the neighborhood kids!
He the cat's meow!

1 comment:

Jennifer Key said...

Wow - I am so glad you are doing this. I think Zack's hair looks snazzy! Please do another blog soon as I cannot wait for Relay for Life. Thanks!

Welcome to blogging. Now you must comment on mine!!! I feel like Katie Couric writing this with all these exclamation marks!!!!!